Every year, on March 8th, we celebrate International Women’s Day. It’s a day of joy, love, and happiness. But that’s not all. As a marketer, you can leverage this special event to craft a profitable marketing campaign.
There are many ways you can promote your brand around this special event. For instance, you can create special email marketing campaigns or run social media campaigns. Getting creative with how you market your business during this time of the year can help strengthen relationships with existing customers – and attract new ones.
That being said, here are some of the best Marketing Ideas for International Women’s Day that you should consider bookmarking.
- Create a series of articles about how your business helps and empowers women. You can then share those articles on social media, especially on Pinterest, whose audience is predominantly made out of women.
- Create giveaways/discounts for women. You should start doing this at least a few weeks prior to the actual event so that people can have time to take advantage of them. This is also a great way to increase your brand awareness and engagement.
- Associate your brand with a local cause. This will help you create a positive image around your brand and help spread awareness about the cause you chose as well. It can be about a disease that only affects women or is more predominant among women. You can even donate a part of the profits made during the campaign to that cause.
- Create an email marketing campaign. You can include details about offers you’ve created around the event. This could also be an opportunity to show your respect to your female employers by featuring them in the campaign, but make sure to ask for their consent first.
- Launch a photography campaign on social media that promotes your company’s women leaders. Showcase their roles in the organization and encourage your fans to send in their own photos featuring the special women in their lives. This will help start a conversation and raise the engagement within your social media community.
- Post a video on your social media channels in which you wish your clients a happy International Women’s Day. Make it as authentic as possible, with real staff members and heartfelt greetings.
- Don’t forget about the men. A week or more in advance, depending on your delivery times, you should target the male demographic to remind them to buy a gift for the women in their lives. You can also offer special discount codes.
Bonus Idea! You can create a Facebook frame for the event with your logo and a special message.
And that brings us to the end of the article. I hope you enjoyed this list of some of the Best Marketing Ideas for International Women’s Day. Share which one was your favorite in the comment section below.
Happy Women’s Day, everyone!
- 11 Digital Marketing Strategies That Don’t Use Social Media - October 13, 2020
- Master These Proven Tactics to Discover Amazing Ideas for Keywords - October 1, 2020
- 7 Landing Page Optimization Must-Haves Which Will Change Your Campaign - September 30, 2020