In the US alone, affiliate marketing spending is expected to reach $8.2 billion by 2022.
That’s more than triple what it was 10 years earlier.
Furthermore, based on Google Trends data, search interest in “affiliate marketing” is up over 200% since 2015. The consistent upward trend can easily be observed in the image below.
What These Stats Mean for Affiliate Marketers
The numbers are impressive, but what do they mean? For affiliate marketers, those numbers translate to:
And two: Competition.
On the one hand, the numbers show that affiliate marketing has shifted from being a coupon-dominated industry to a serious marketing channel that more and more advertisers and merchants are leveraging.
So, there’s a huge potential to earn more as an affiliate marketer.
On the other hand, the numbers, together with the fact that the interest in affiliate marketing has increased steadily over the past few years, indicate that more and more people will jump at this opportunity.
That’s more competition.
Affiliate marketing is a dynamic industry. New tools and tactics are cropping up all the time – so staying competitive, always ahead of the game, can feel like a daily challenge.
We created the Affiliate Marketing League to help affiliate marketers be better equipped to face that challenge by providing FREE ACCESS to fresh ideas and repeatable marketing case studies that deliver great results.
In 2021, we’ll continue to make good on our promise to deliver helpful, carefully-curated, and 100% actionable content via email.
Furthermore, we plan to take this program even further by adding more recommendations, more guidance, and more support to assist new and veteran affiliate marketers alike.
Keep reading to learn more about some of the new things we have planned that will make the Affiliate Marketing League even more exciting and more helpful in 2021.
Affiliate Marketing League: What You Can Look forward to in 2021
The Affiliate Marketing League has always been about helping affiliate marketers access the inspiration they need to learn and grow with actionable ideas delivered fresh in their inbox.
Moving into 2021, that will continue to be at the heart of the program to help affiliates maximize their earnings while building, growing, and scaling every affiliate channel.
However, we’re expanding our palette of content with NEW additions such as:
- 👍 Recommendations on best affiliate marketing programs to join. What are the top SaaS Affiliate Marketing programs that you can join in 2021? What programs offer the most support? What are some of the most popular programs? To help you team up with trusted partners, we’ll share our top picks for programs to consider joining in 2021.
- ⭐ Affiliate Programs Highlight. With this type of content, we want to give you an X-RAY of popular affiliate marketing programs in different niches. The pros, the cons, top reasons to join, and more – we’ll spend the time doing the research so that you don’t have to, and share the most important things we learn about each program.
- 💡 Tips from high-income affiliate marketers. As a member of the Affiliate Marketing League, you’ll receive curated tips and strategies that are recommended by those who are best at this “game.” You’ll get insider information on how to build successful marketing campaigns and boost your earning potential as an affiliate marketer.
Not a Member yet? Join Our Community Today 👋
As you saw from this article, you have a lot to gain by joining the Affiliate Marketing League – a community that brings together affiliates of all levels.
Whether you’re new to affiliate marketing or want to further level up your skillset, joining the Affiliate Marketing League will help you do better work in 2021 and beyond.
Get free access to the community HERE and make 2021 your best year yet!
- How to Choose an Affiliate Program that Will Help You Earn Better - June 1, 2022
- Gifts for Entrepreneurs – for our Email Community - March 18, 2022
- Why Video marketing on Social Media is a Tactic That You Need to Apply - February 23, 2022