Plugins are of great help when it comes to assisting site owners like yourself with:
- optimizing content to stay on top of Google’s always-changing algorithm;
- making a site more search-friendly;
- and bringing in quality traffic.
That said, with so many options to choose from, you may be tempted to pick the first one you remember hearing about in the past, like SEOpressor.
In this article, we want to provide you with an excellent SEOpressor alternative, give you compelling arguments about why you should consider it – and let you draw your own conclusion at the end.
It’s important to make sure any decision which can impact site performance is well-researched and well-informed.
Because not all SEO plugins are created equal – and the most popular plugins out there are not always the best ones to meet your particular needs. In fact, more often than not, you can end up paying for the name and the perceived reputation of a plugin – not its increased capabilities.
I’m guessing that is not something you want, so let’s get straight to the article, shall we?
Why Consider a SEOPressor Alternative in the First Place?
SEOPressure is one of those plugins with an increased level of perceived credibility, and it’s best known for their on-page analysis and on-page optimization features.
After doing a little digging, though, I came across a few main areas that SEOPressor falls a tad behind.
1. It Doesn’t Help Much with Keyword Research
- A SEO tool which doesn’t provide keyword research capabilities? That seems a bit off to me, considering effective keyword research is at the core of successful SEO strategies. SEOpressor provides LSI (latent semantic indexing) suggestions based on the content it finds on your site. However, the plugin fails to provide keyword research opportunities and data. Of course, you could always use a separate Keyword Research tool, but why pay separately for a service which other plugins include in their offer, right? Just saying.
2. Fails to Earn the Reputation of an ‘All-in-One Solution’
- SEOpressor is handy and pretty easy to use when it comes to on-page optimization. However, it’s NOT an all-in-one SEO package to assist you with all of your search engine optimization needs. So, if you are looking for a tool to help with everything from keyword research to content optimization to building a portfolio of keywords, you should consider a SEOpressor alternative.
3. Limited to Only 3 Keywords per Post
- You can target up to only three keywords per post. If you’re someone who writes really detailed, long-form content by focusing on multiple keywords, that’s a significant disadvantage you need to be aware of before installing SEOpressor on your site.
4. Less than Excellent Customer Support
- We may not like the same ice cream flavor, but I’m pretty sure you’ll agree with me when I say excellent customer support is one of the most valuable services any company can provide. This is especially true in this industry where time is always of the essence. As a site owner, you need to be able to rely on high-quality support any time you may notice there is a problem with one of the plugins you’ve installed on your site.
- Same goes for those times when you may need help figuring out specific settings or how to use particular features. As some reviews and forum threads suggest, SEOpressor could do better in this regard. Of course, these could be isolated cases, and your experience might as well be a positive one, but why risk it when there are awesome alternatives out there who prioritize providing excellent customer support for their users?
Now, don’t get me wrong: SEOPressor’s interface is easy to use and navigate, and it does provide value.
However, if the areas mentioned above are the kind you absolutely don’t want to compromise on, then we encourage you to learn more about Squirrly SEO for WordPress!
Here’s Why Squirrly SEO Is a Solid Recommendation
In the following lines, I want to share with you a few of the most-worthy ways Squirrly SEO can help you built a website which lives up to its SEO potential.
It Comes with the Only Keyword Research Tool You’ll Ever Need
In an overcrowded environment where every online marketer is doing their best to get their heads above water and stand out, conducting relevant keyword research is crucial.
And Squirrly’s powerful Keyword Research tool does this brilliantly by helping you uncover the best keyword opportunities for your site.
You just type in a keyword/topic which is relevant to your business/industry, pick the Google domain you want your content to show up in (depending on the country you are in), and let Squirrly do the magic.
It’s actually not magic, but carefully-crafted algorithms meant to remove the guesswork and replace it with data to inform and power your SEO strategies.
Here are the insights you’ll get by using Squirrly to conduct your keyword research.
- Recent discussion
- SEO Search Volume
And here’s a screenshot showing the results Squirrly’s Keyword Research tool provided for “best pizza.”
As you can see, see there are quite a lot of searches on this query, and the trend is steady. However, the keyword “best pizza in town” may be your ticket to success for this topic because, as shown in the screenshot below, the search volume is greater and people are talking about this topic on social media.
Multiple Keyword Optimization and Creating Content that Supports Your Marketing Goals – Possible with Squirrly
To understand what doing multiple keywords optimization in Squirrly is all about, it’s important to know more about the recently-added Briefcase feature. This basically makes it extremely easy to focus on a strategy around the keywords you are targeting across your site by building a portfolio.
This way, you can keep all the keywords information you (and your team of writers) need, where you need it.
So, how does Briefcase work? Well, the best way to think about it is as a feature which connects all of the main points in your SEO strategy.
So, once you’ve conducted keyword research and found a good keyword opportunity, you can add it to your portfolio so that you can remember it for future strategies you want to employ for your site.
Once you’ve added the keyword which you’ve already researched into Briefcase, the tool will automatically transfer the data associated with it as well (namely the trend, competition, SEO search volume, recent discussion, as well as the Google domain you’ve selected)
See how this all looks below:
This way, you won’t have to go back to the Keyword Research panel and do the research again.
Pretty cool, right?
For the keywords you added to your Briefcase without researching beforehand, you can do the research straight inside the Briefcase panel.
Another exciting aspect about Briefcase is that it allows you to label your keywords so that it will be much easier for you to find it in your list of keywords.
And once you start using them to create content, you’ll see even more data to guide your strategy, such as how many times you’ve already used the keyword.
While creating your post, you can browse for keywords which you’ve already included in your portfolio. This will help you (and everyone in your team) stay focused on an established marketing strategy.
So, as you can see in the screenshot below, you can use the Squirrly Briefcase and Squirrly Virtual Live Assistant to optimize one page for multiple keywords.
This is the basis of how Briefcase works. To learn more about it, you can watch this really detailed video which does a great job explaining the entire process.
Squirrly Is More than a SEO Plugin: It’s a “Complete Content Marketing Suite”
I put it in quotes because the saying doesn’t belong to me (although I do wish I were the one who came up with it). The phrasing belongs to Neil Patel, who has included Squirrly on his lists of best SEO plugins for WordPress time and time again.
It’s no surprise why.
Truly successful SEO – the kind that generates long-term results for your business – is not a sprint. It’s a marathon. It takes time, perseverance and maintenance. It also requires strategizing.
Well, Squirrly was built with that challenge in mind and is meant to streamline your entire SEO process.
From conducting keyword research to giving you real-time suggestions on how you can improve your content as you are creating it to keeping track of your results and Google positioning.
The way it does that is through over 200 powerful features that come together to provide a comprehensive SEO solution. A few examples are:
- Real-time content optimization thanks to Squirrly Live Assistant
- Weekly SEO Audit for your entire site
- Advanced Post Analytics that show you your Google Rank/targeted keyword, Social Shares, and your site’s Average Ranking
- Edit Snippet Tool
An Emphasis on High-Quality Customer Support
Another reason to consider Squirrly as a SEOpressor alternative is the customer support:
- Fast reply so that you can get your problem fixed right away
- Multiple channels you can use to reach the support team
- Get your questions answered in a way that is easy to grasp – even if you’re not a big techie. This is awesome because technical explanations which sound like they are written in Klingon by a robot are never fun.
- A friendly, knowledgeable Squirrlian behind every answer you receive.
And that is not the only support you’ll get! To ensure that you’ll be using Squirrly and all of its features to their full potential, you will have access to a constantly-updated Knowledge Base, and receive Coaching Sessions regularly.
So that you can Keep Ranking!
Instead of a Conclusion
The end of the article is usually where I will summarize the main points of this article and give you a final incentive to give Squirrly a try as a SEOpressor alternative.
But, as promised, I’m trusting you with a conclusion this time around.
- 7 Ways to Establish a Content Marketing Strategy for eCommerce Websites - October 5, 2021
- How to control crawling with robots.txt - September 14, 2021
- 5 Most Inspirational SEO Trainers In The World [infographic] - August 20, 2021